News Americas, NEW YORK, NY, Fri. April 21, 2017: A Trinidad-born, US-based national believes strongly that “sisters” need to work together for the upward growth of each other and as such, has launched The Women Entrepreneurs Club (WE).
Gemma David, WE’s founder, told NAN she came up with the idea after combing through social media groups and seeing how many women were “posting links to their side hustle time and time again.”
And so she came up with a one of a kind platform to help women build their businesses and expose them to the buying public through a strong advertising and marketing strategy.
Members’ businesses are featured in categories on the site with direct links to their business.
There are currently over 150 women entrepreneurs from the US and across the globe listed on The Women Entrepreneurs Club’s website. It is free to join with different membership levels. Women small business entrepreneurs can avail themselves and their businesses to:
- Direct links to their social media pages or business website;
- Help with the creation of an e-commerce site;
- Solid business development strategies in one on one consultations;
- Business building webinars, practical workshops, and other resources and tools;
- The advertising power of the marketing exposure of the WE club;
- Selling in the WE Shop, where consumers can buy items with just a click;
- Bartering services with WE club members to help grow each other’s business;
- Access to new business opportunities and SME financing options.
David says the WE club aims to build a strong network of women and provide business building resources and help for women entrepreneurs to establish and grow their business.